Sunday 16 October 2011

Trying Something New

As some of you know im out of sorts with card making and have been for too many months now.
So i have had this mdf letter in my craft stash for almost 2 years now so thought i'd have a play.



I covered it with Craftwork cards paper added lots of ribbon, a charm and some wood lovehearts painted with crakle paint and glitter.


I am very pleased with how it turned out, it look so much nicer in real life. Just ordered some more of these from ebay so hope they come quickly.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten
    Glad to see your back in the saddle again - so to speak. I just love your piece of art, go on make some more..... Its just a horrible feeling when you just can't get your mojo going, I've been there quite a few times lately.
    Best crafty wishes
    Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous kristen.i love the mono papers you`ve used :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! black & white is just so elegant and it fits the letter beautifully. Will have to have a look on ebay for them
    Margaret :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super love your elegance and great work.
    I myself, makes cards everyday do stop bye one day would be so happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous :-) I am a new follower from crafty bloggers network :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous I have come over from crafty bloggers network too :O) Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, I like the way you create things. Gr. Ineke

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for taking the time to visit Kirsten...x