Saturday 27 November 2010

Christmas Cuties

Morning all woke up to SNOW this morning, boy i was like a big kid i love it...

This week at One stop Craft Challenge they would like to see Christmas Cuties, well this image is one of my favorite cutie's



I adore this image from Whiff of joy i have coloured him with distress inks. The papers are left over from last Christmas My minds eye merry days of Christmas, with a little distressing. Snowflake has been a little distressed and a little stickels added, gems and flower from my stash and a little rub on to finish...x

4 comments:

  1. fantastic card kirsten.love this image, whiff of joy are my fav stamps.stunning colouring and i love the distressing and fab papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card love the layout & image you have used, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for taking the time to visit Kirsten...x