Tuesday 30 December 2008

Back to birthday cards...x

Oh well xmas over and done no more snowy cards for a while boo hoo....
but hey loads of birthday cards to make got about twenty birthdays in january so will be busy crafting. This one is for a friend who's birthday is tomorrow new years eve, and yes you guessed it out for the night so will not be crafting on thursday will be poorly i m sure....



This card is for another friends birthday 16th january been very good and on top of things today usually running around at last minute.... have just decided my new years resolution MUST BUY MORE STAMPS lol i seem to be using the same ones......x






Another birthday card this time using the fab range at Pink Petticoat....x



13 comments:

  1. wow hun these cards are stunning i love them all!!
    you have been a busy B!



    Emma xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All stunning cards...love the images and colours.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsten, these cards are adorable! I think that your january birthday folk are very lucky!

    Love Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh what a lovely cards I love the friend for ever!!
    hugs and al the best for 2009
    sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, I just love these bears. I recycle my stamps all the time, they get loads of use. I have most of the FF bear ones, if you would like some other images, let me know. I would love to stamp some out for you. Happy New Year to you and your family, hugs Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a fab selection of cards Kirsten, they are so sweet and cute :) Happy New Year :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! wonderful birthday cards ~love them all ~you are so organised!!
    happy new year to you and yours
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are just stunning - love them. Also wanted to say thanks for following my blog. Really flattered

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kirsten, gorgeous gorgeous cards, I love what you have done with the ff bears so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet cards. great colours and images. thanks for joining in with my blog candy hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have just become a follower again, not sure what happened but I joined ages ago. I just love these little bella's, I only have one of these, a cat one. Am trying to get some more, but don't want to have to order from states. Great little card, I love the colours espec, Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection of cards beautiful, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful cards, i like them really much

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for taking the time to visit Kirsten...x